Our Simonton 5050 window is now on sale for $310.00 per window installed. In order to take advantage of this price, each window must be or less than 100 cumulative inches. Most standard windows fit this size. A minimum order two or more windows is required for this sale price. The sale price includes: Low-e Argon gas filled glass, security night latches, tilt-in sashes for easy cleaning. Items not included are painting and/or staining of interior or exterior window trim. We do offer exterior aluminum window coverage at an average cost of $65.00 per window, which includes all materials and labor. Call Jim for your free in home estimate: (603) 566-4173 or Contact us through email.
We custom bend our aluminum to fit your specific trim needs.
Simonton quality and price
We have received countless compliments after installing Simonton windows. Many of our customers agree, Simonton windows work perfectly with the look of their home. They are stunned when they see that the price is so low for a window that is so well built, and how much their heating bill has dropped. Simonton windows complement your home's interior and exterior design.
Simonton 3-Lite Slider
This window has been very popular.
Instead of the regular picture windows
with two double hung windows on
either side, you gain more light
and ventilation during those
warm spring and summer days.
Most Simonton windows and doors feature unique spacer systems. Made of highly thermally prohibitive materials, these are placed between the glass panes and further reduce transfer.
Intercept Spacer System
•Unique U-channel design minimizes conduction for increased efficiency and comfort
• Durable long-lasting design
• U-shaped design flexes and contracts, reducing seal failure in the insulating glass unit
Many Simonton windows and doors are available with Low E glass. A transparent metallic oxide coating applied to the glass surface allows short-wave energy to pass through but reflects long-wave infrared energy for greater thermal efficiency.
The space inside an insulating glass unit - between the glass panes - may be filled with Argon gas, an odorless, non-toxic gas that is six times denser than air. This acts as an added barrier for a higher level of efficiency.
When it comes to windows and doors, vinyl is an all-around excellent choice. Unlike wood, vinyl windows and doors will never rot or require endless repainting. Unlike aluminum, vinyl windows and doors will never pit or flake. Simonton vinyl windows and doors are made from the highest quality vinyl and require almost no maintenance. In fact, an occasional washing will keep them looking like new for years. Plus, they offer increased comfort and lower utility bills, provide headache-free operation, and add value to your home. You can’t get much better than that.
- Increased Comfort Simonton’s vinyl windows and doors offer excellent thermal performance for year-round comfort and to help lower utility bills.
- Easy Operation Our windows and doors open and close easily for maximum performance with minimum effort.
- Weatherability The premium vinyl used in Simonton windows and doors can stand up to extreme weather conditions year after year.
- Energy Efficiency Vinyl is an effective insulator. Our vinyl profiles are specially designed to work with advanced glass packages for optimum energy efficiency.
- Low Maintenance The color of the vinyl is integrated throughout, so frames and sash will never require painting, and they resist pollution, salt spray, and dirt.
- Value Not only do Simonton windows and doors help to lower home utility bills, they also add value to your home.
Testing shows that vinyl window and doors are comparable to wood products in thermal efficiency.
"In this day and age, it’s hard to find a company you can trust. Quantum Remodeling was recommended to me by a friend, and now I know why – the quality of service I received was outstanding. Keep up the good work!"
David, Manchester, NH